Archive for February, 2016
We’ve released our new albums and pictures management update!
Since last year we’ve been working on redesigning the management part of Picblaze.
The old manage page is now split up in two pages:
- Shows all albums
- Shows album edit controls per album
- You can search for an album now
- You can sort your album list based on various criteria
- Shows all images inside your album
- Loads more pictures as you scroll down
- To share an album with others use the share buttons or just copy & paste the web address from your browser
- Picblaze detects if you’re the owner and shows you the edit controls and enables them or doesn’t
- As owner of the album you can turn the edit controls on or off allowing you to view the album like your visitors would
- Improvements to the uploader and we still support drag & drop uploading
- Still multiple layout and nice representation options
View a live example here: Picblaze example album
This is just the beginning of the updates. We’ll shortly begin working on adding extra management features.