Archive for April, 2008
The internal workings of IMGboot.com have been updated.
There are no noticeable visual changes to the site; this update focusses on improving the IMGboot image hosting service itself:
- An issue a small number of users were having with images sometimes not loading has been resolved.
- The uploading service now correctly handles very large images with very big dimensions.
- The correct headers are now sent to your browser for all image types. In rare situations, your browser sometimes mistakenly showed a download dialogue; this should no longer be a problem.
- The image delivery system has been optimized to improve load time.
- Security enhancements have been made.